Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks to a lot of help, I think I have mastered the posting thing. I promise I won't post world-shaking ideas several times a day! But I am feeling the significance in my life of the high school graduations this week of Berit and Heidi.......the last of the Everson grandchildren. How did it all happen so fast? These two girls are due special accolades because of their accomplishments - both heading for BYU this fall after all kinds of glory heaped upon them. Congratulations! And now, thank Heaven for great-grandchildren!!

3 comments:

Breanne King said...

I know, they're all done. And they've both accomplished so much already. It makes me wish I could graduate high school again and see if I could do any better!

Also, grandma, thank you so much for the memorial day letter!

i'm jefra... said...

YAY Grandma for posting!! you're so hip!

Congrats Berit and Heidi!

Now....why haven't we done photos yet?????

KEH said...

Whoa Grandma!!! Posting on blogger?!?! How tech savvy of you! This is too much for me-now YOU are the one who is growing up too fast!!

Ditto on the Mem Day Letter (we'll get you up to speed on the word abbreevs next). Bill, Kay, Hillary and I all read it together and there were tears.

I LOVE YOU!!