Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do You Know Him???


I would post this our family blog but google is not allowing me access to it for 5 days.  They say I have the wrong password.  So you all can enjoy.  David is in NYC on a trip and I knew he and Karli would want to see this photo ASAP. Not sure what inspired this new look but I love it!!!  I was on the phone with Laurie when Clay come upstairs with his hair all cut off.  Laurie asked "What is he going to do with his hands?"  Clay's answer, "Not sure." I have not seen this much of this cute boy's face in quite some time. 

5 comments:

KEH said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. What a cuuuuuuutie pie!!!!!

Anne said...

I LOVE it Clay, it'll be so nice to have less hair this summer.

Barbara Everson said...

I did not recogize him. Are you sure it's clay???

Melissa said...

When Grace saw this picture she said, "Daddy!" Now Clay and Marshall look even more alike.

Breanne King said...

it took my about 5 minutes. I kept trying to figure out what marshall did differently. And then I realized that it was you, clay. Love it!