Monday, May 19, 2008

A New York State of Mind

This is our dear Uncle Al.  The last two nights the Mammens have been staying at our place.  Bill took the futon and snored like it was his job, Kay slept up by the girls to avoid her hubby.  God bless them both.  Last night Jordan rolled in with her "friend" at 2 am, we booted Kay to the futon, Hill and I pushed our beds together to put Jordan on the crack and the friend took Jordan's soon-to-be-discarded air mattress.  This brings us to Alan.  Despite the the musical mattresses we've been playing with our visitors, we managed to get the Mammens out AND have fresh clean sheets for Alan!!  This is a Christmas miracle.  Look out how cozy he is in all that pink!!  As I type, he is watching Paris J' Taime with his headphones and I don't even think he knows I snapped this photo from the loft.  Now, I'm getting pretty darn good at this game, so if anyone else feels the need to come stay in our palatial pad, hurry quick now before I get out of my groove.  Or you could stay in Queens at Lindsay's place. 

Lots of Love,
4B

4 comments:

Cort said...

I can understand him needing to borrow your pink sheets and flower pillow. I don't understand why he had to borrow those shoes he left by his mattress-side.

Breanne King said...

Oh girls
Staying there was so fun, even if its not a huge place to stay. Thanks for making room for us and for the family reunion that seemed to occur. I'm sure uncle Al was so happy with his pink sheets.

Al G. said...

About the shows, I was tired of being hassled for wearing socks with my sandles, so I've started wearning socks with ladies flats.
Thanks for the bed girls. It was comfy and quiet.

Al G. said...

I meant "about the shoes" not "shows".