Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Skiing at Canyons

Today David and I went skiing at the Canyons Resort (formerly Park West).  I have not skied that resort in a while and I found myself wanting to call Dad and thank him for taking us SO many times.  What a great family tradition!!!  And a big THANK  YOU to you mom, because we all know that even though you may not have been out on the slopes with us, you are the reason it all came together!!!  The resort has changed so much form the early 70's but every once and a while I would hit a spot a remember it like it was yesterday.  I could just picture myself in those powder blue ski pants and my bold strip sweater of orange, blue and white.  (Yes Bree and Eddie, we did orange and blue WAY before you guys did.  I have the photo to prove it.)   Anyway, we bought a 5 day pass way back in September so we still will be going 4 more times if any of you want to join us.

1 comment:

i'm jefra... said...

so many good good times before Park West went all Park Avenue. Sigh.