Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trey wins Addy Award

Trey's colleged entered two of his compositions in the 'alternate media category' for a Student Addy Award. Both of his entries won first place landing him a double gold and two trophies.

He made them using a video effects program called After Effects. The two entries plug his freelance design work business name, Über Studio. The first two are the winners. I like the 3rd one best You can watch them here:

Addy Award Winner #1
Addy Award Winner # 2
#3 Heidi's fav (completed after the award deadline)


1 comment:

Anne said...

Trey!! So cool! Rhett and I agree that #1 is our favorite and then #3. You are a computer wiz! I'm pretty sure that you're going to be the girls' rich uncle.

In regard to #3, Rhett says - the smoke monster from Lost called, he wants his smoke back. I don't watch Lost so I don't totally get it but we do still like #3.

(Sorry he's too busy watching Oprah, to type his own response. For the love!)