Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Party Time!!!

We hosted my dad's 50th birthday and I think I did a pretty good job. Check it out!



You might recognize these lanterns. They made a previous appearance at my wedding (the one on June 24th, 2006 in CA! Yes, we've kept them that long and brought them that far!). However, in the past they were blue and orange. We spray painted the orange ones navy blue. They turned out pretty good, huh? And, yes, we haven't gotten around to taking the ones in the tree down yet. Much too hard! Also, it looks really pathetic, like no one was there, but this was before the party started!



Here is Lasse with his beautiful wife, Jenn, who really were saviors. First off, they dressed up appropriately for my dad's retro party. They were so much help. Lasse grilled the J-Dawgs and Jenn kept the food and condiment table stocked.



Eddie had one of rubberball's video cameras. When I edit that video maybe I'll just have to show it to you.



We had our record player going. We listened to all sorts of fun stuff!



Here's the birthday boy! You can tell he's having a blast!! And we even drank COKE! Also, as you can tell, in this family we love wagons! Mine and my parents silver wagons are in the background. Like my parents, Eddie also drives a Suberu Outback, but his is green. Oh wagons...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Nevermind that we were a little late.

3 comments:

i'm jefra... said...

it ROCKED bree! did i send you those pics i took too? can't remember.

Bryn said...

Looks like a good time. Wish we could have been there. Good Job Bree.

Karolina Nowak said...

very nice pics!! i'm sure you had great time! Nickelback Albums